Food, yummy food! Food unites people through preparation, enjoyment, and celebration. If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how sustainability and creativity can be expressed through food, then this course is right for you. Let's get started!
Course Modules and Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Culinary Arts
- Agriculture, Nutrition and Sustainability
- Culinary Arts Safety
- Kitchen Equipment 101
- Cooking Methods
- Menu Development
- Cooking Organically: Meats, Fish, Vegetables, Soups, Local Snacks, Salads, Swallow, International Cuisine (Chinese, Italian and French)
- Careers in the Culinary Arts Industry
- Opening a Restaurant
- Healthy Living
- Students should be inspired by becoming an agent committed to revolutionizing the way we prepare our food.
One (1) Term = Three Weeks
Note: Two weeks on-site study and one week for project work.
A digital certificate of accomplishment endorsed by the instructors, and the institute will be awarded to students after completion of course. Students must attain an average score of 70% or more in exercises and examination. Any student that achieves over 90% will be awarded their certificate of accomplishment with distinction.
For technical support, additional information, queries on the course and certification contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our programs are very affordable. Our current tuition is N55, 000 per term.
There are a number of financial aid options available once you are admitted to the program.
- Get started. Browse each faculty for courses that align with your interest, passion or innate skills. Peruse the curriculum of the desired course and know the requirements.
- Apply to the program. Apply to your preferred choice of course through our online application system. Applications are opened all year round. You will receive further instructions on your application status and other necessary information for you to have a smooth process coming into the Green Institute.
- Continue your studies, online and on campus. Programs can be taken on-site, split-site or online. This option would be made available in the applications to suit the needs of students. Both forms of learning are designed to give students an excellent experience of their preferred course.
- Graduate with your NanoDegree. Students who have completed all the requirements for the courses they are registered for will be awarded the certificate of course completion which can be used in their future pursuits as a proof of their proficiency in the subject.