Innovative ideas are needed to upgrade the traditional farming system into a more sustainable model that can feed the ever-growing human population. The world is changing fast, technology is advancing rapidly, and the world economy is near crashing. Will Agriculture change too? That's an obvious answer! This course explores various technological advancements and interventions to ensure food security while achieving the sustainable development goals.
Course Modules and Syllabus
- State of Agriculture and Food: An overview
- Main challenges and priorities of global thought leaders
- Agriculture as a tool for rural development and poverty alleviation
- Agricultural Production and Environmental Sustainability
- The year 2030: Ranking priorities
- Students should be inspired by becoming an agent committed to revolutionizing the way we think about our food system.
One (1) Term = Three Weeks
Note: Two weeks on-site study and one week for project work.
A digital certificate of accomplishment endorsed by the instructors, and the institute will be awarded to students after completion of course. Students must attain an average score of 70% or more in exercises and examination. Any student that achieves over 90% will be awarded their certificate of accomplishment with distinction.
For technical support, additional information, queries on the course and certification contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our programs are very affordable. Our current tuition is N55, 000 per term.
There are a number of financial aid options available once you are admitted to the program.
- Get started. Browse each faculty for courses that align with your interest, passion or innate skills. Peruse the curriculum of the desired course and know the requirements.
- Apply to the program. Apply to your preferred choice of course through our online application system. Applications are opened all year round. You will receive further instructions on your application status and other necessary information for you to have a smooth process coming into the Green Institute.
- Continue your studies, online and on campus. Programs can be taken on-site, split-site or online. This option would be made available in the applications to suit the needs of students. Both forms of learning are designed to give students an excellent experience of their preferred course.
- Graduate with your NanoDegree. Students who have completed all the requirements for the courses they are registered for will be awarded the certificate of course completion which can be used in their future pursuits as a proof of their proficiency in the subject.